Twitter Updates

4.08.2007

Raindrops on roses

The following is a list of some of my favorite things. What are some of yours? (BTW to those who notice the similar notes, yes I was inspired by someone else's)


a good story (more reading than viewing b/c you get to make the pictures yourself, but some are able to do a good job with it on film)
chances to share/debate my faith
rain
climbing and exploring things
fun times with friends and family
letters, cards, pictures, or other artifacts that remind me of good times with friends and/or family
beaches, the ocean, rivers, and lakes
music
admiring God's creation
a cool breeze to cool me off
looking up at clouds (in the day) and stars (at night) and making my own pictures
having something in common with a friend or just a total stranger
tasteful humor

just to name a "few" =)

No comments: