Twitter Updates

3.18.2007

A Travel Holiday

Inspired by my sis, the travel channel and 43places.com , a list of places I wanna see or live in (in no particular order, and I reserve the right to add on in the future):

California (I've seen some of southern, but I also wanna see up north)
Colorado (been there but wanna see more of it)
Louisiana
Florida
New York
South Dakota
South Carolina (parents live there, but I still wanna see more...greedy? yes! =p)
D.C.
Canadia (aka Canada =p)
Australia
Austria
Germany (lived there for a few years but was too young to remember much)
England...not just London, gotta see the country or its not worth it
Ireland (home of my name)
Texas (lived there and have travel to most of the big cities but I havent really seen them)
France...again, not just Paris cuz there is a lot more to that country
Italy
Israel
China
S. Korea (it's where my parents met)
Hawaii
New Zealand
Philippines
Mexico (more than just the beaches)
Puerto Rico
Egypt
Morocco
Russia

That's all I can think of now. If I get to see even half of these I think I could count myself extremely blessed. If you know of specific areas in any of these places, let me know. I'd love to be able to focus my travels and get the most out of these places. Or even better what would your list look like? Maybe I might get inspired by you? And of course I wouldn't wanna go alone so who would you go with (me, friends, family, significant other, pet)?

No comments: