Twitter Updates

11.10.2008

"I'm lazy (and apparently psychic)"

**my weird dream story in response to someone else's blog about a dream**

So this morning I was woken up around 9 (this is where the lazy part comes in...had nothing to do today, hence sleeping in) by a call from a number I didn't recognize from an area code I don't know. didn't answer it, though. so before going back to sleep i didn't know who it was or where they were. During this extra sleep I dreamt of being at a beach among other random stuff. I remember knowing in the dream that it was in Florida even though I've never been there.

So then I wake up again and eventually go online to see if I can find out who or at least where the call was from. Turns out it was Palm Beach in...that's right, Florida. Weird, huh? Guess I'm a phone psychic now, lol.

Oh, and I found out who the call was after the 3rd time it called, cuz they left a message that time. Turns out it was some "educational assistance" company/service that I signed up for to get free points on some facebook app. So you're lesson for today kids is: be happy with what you've got and if you want more, put in the effort for it cuz the shortcut will come back to haunt you!

oh and secret extra lesson is: don't try and fool me by calling from a number I don't know cuz I'll find out in a nap! (\/)uahahahaha!

1 comment:

Chris Sanchez said...

I'm now following your blog! Should be interesting to say the least...

Chris Sanchez ;o)